The bucket elevator is in great usage, its task is to handle bulk material and elevate vertically. They are more popular and are an important accessory of oil mill machinery. Bucket elevators are used in various industries, irrespective of whether the material to be elevated is a free flow of material with poor flow liquid consistency. Its main effort is to elevate the material to vertical height. This needs a little planning to increase its efficiency and help run for long, uninterrupted. Its task is to handle bulk material and elevate vertically. Bucket elevators are more popular and are an important accessory of the oil mill machinery. They elevate, irrespective of, whether, it may be the free flow material or material with poor flow characteristics.
Bucket elevator installation procedure
- The bucket elevator requires a level surface to be mounted on of strong concrete, The establishment ought to be flat, secure enough to offer help to the introduced bucket elevator to accomplish vertical necessities. The Middle and upper packaging part of a higher tallness bucket elevator ought to be associated and upheld well with the adjoining building or any strong construction to give it strength.
- Things to be kept in mind, firstly, install the lower section and fix it with an anchor bolt, then install the middle casing and upper casing. After completion of the installation, the vertical height has to be adjusted and corrected accordingly, where the upper and lower shaft should be parallel to each other, and shafts should be in the same plane.
- While installing the bucket elevator with a lower height, the upper, middle, and lower casing can be fixed well on the ground, and then hanging the complete set vertically and fix it on the concrete
- Secondly, after the completion of the installation of the casing, install the chain and buckets. Use the U Shaped Screw as the connector to connect the buckets as it is not only a chain connector but also a fixture of buckets. U- Shaped Screw nuts must be tightened and locked, then an adjustment is to be done in order to give it a proper tension.
- Thirdly, an appropriate amount of oil or grease is to be applied to the gearbox and bearing, accordingly. The reducer should be lubricated with industrial gear oil, whereas the bearing seat can be lubricated with calcium or sodium base grease.